The Parish of Delaval is part of the Church of England, in the Diocese of Newcastle, within the Deanery of Bedlington. The parish includes the villages of Seaton Sluice, New Hartley, and the hamlet of Seaton, which has largely disappeared. The parish has good relationships with other denominations and parishes in the area, and collaborate with each other as 'Delaval Churches Together'.
- We gather in our churches, on Sundays and throughout the week, to encourage each other, learn more about the love of God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), and to worship as best as we are able.
- We believe that each person is a child of God, and is loved and accepted as they are.
- We believe that it is not through our own strength, or through the actions of others, that we change and grow, but it is through the redemptive grace of God’s love, that we are able to grow into our full potential as a Child of God.
- Because we know the hope and the love of God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) in our own lives, we wish to share that love with others in our community.
- We try to do this through being an example of an effective way of engaging with God through our everyday lives and our worship.
- It is our vision to share that love in as many ways as we are able, with all we meet, in order that others may also know the love God has for them.